Rocket Show is a small device that allows you to create synchronized shows using audio, video and lighting/special effects.
Play the shows automatically on stage with your live band or use it as an enhancement for your exhibition.
Control and manage the system using your phone or tablet with our modern app.
Rocket Show lets you automate your show. Create beautiful shows to perform live on stage with your band (e.g. backing tracks) or sceneries for your exhibition. Include video, light and sound – without the need for a laptop.
- Backing tracks – add your stereo backing tracks and clicktracks as WAV, MP3 and many more formats
- Video – play videos in sync with music
- Light – add MIDI files and convert them automatically to DMX light,
also in sync with your music
- MIDI Triggers – play, stop, select the next song and so on,
all with your favourite drum pad
- Combine – sync as many devices as you want over wifi, lan or MIDI to create impressive shows
It’s a piece of cake to create your first composition. Simply upload your files, put them together and let Rocket Show do the rest for you. Impress your audience with professional shows. Start now by simply downloading the software for free and install it to your Raspberry Pi. Or buy a ready to use package here.
Check out this awesome live video clip from the band Head Smashed: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJRRAJR62ro&feature=youtu.be Backing tracks, click track, video projection, light and fog played in sync with the band and proudly powered by Rocket Show.