READY TO USE VERSION.
Rocket Show lets you automate your show. Create beautiful shows to perform live on stage with your band. Include audio (e.g. backing tracks/clicktrack), synchronized videos and light – without the need for an unstable laptop. There is also a free version available below.
- Backing tracks – add your stereo backing tracks and clicktracks as WAV, MP3 and many more formats.
- Video – play videos in sync with music.
Light – add MIDI files and automatically convert them to DMX light.
- App controlled – play, stop or select the next song with your phone, tablet or MIDI triggered with your favourite drum pad.
- Combine – sync as many devices as you want over wifi, lan or MIDI to really impress your audience.
You can download and install Rocket Show for free without any limitations. All you need is a Raspberry Pi 3 model B and a suitable micro SD card. Follow these steps:
- Make sure you got the following components:
- Raspberry Pi 3 model B (using a case is recommended)
- micro SD card (class 10 is recommended)
- micro USB power cable (official Raspberry one is recommended)
- Download the Rocket Show image with the button below
- Flash the SD card with the image (e.g. Win32 Disk Imager for Windows or Etcher for OSX)
- Power the device and connect to the automatically opened wireless network “Rocket Show” (or use the LAN port)
- Navigate with your browser to http://RocketShow.local (or its IP address you got from your router). Note that startup may take some minutes, before the device is reachable.
You can always extend your Rocket Show unit with additional USB devices. Any Linux ALSA compatible sound card will do its job, if you need more output channels or MIDI control. A recommended sound card is the Komplete Audio 6. If you want to use Rocket Show to control your lighting, get a device from the supported list here. We recommend ultraDMX Micro.