READY TO USE VERSION.
There is a ready to use version available, with the device fully installed. You only have to connect Rocket Show to a network and start creating your awesome shows! There are three editions to choose from. Check below to see, which one fits you best.
You can download and install Rocket Show for free without any limitations. All you need is a Raspberry Pi 3 model B and a suitable micro SD card. Follow these steps:
- Get a Raspberry Pi 3 model B (we recommended using a case too)
- Get a micro SD card (class 10 is recommended for good performance)
- Make sure you have a micro USB power cable
- Download the Rocket Show image with the button below
- Flash the SD card with the image (e.g. Win32 Disk Imager for Windows or Etcher for OSX)
- Connect the unit by cable with your LAN
- Navigate with your browser to http://RocketShow.local (or its IP address you got from your router). Note that startup may take some minutes, before the device is reachable.
You can always extend your Rocket Show unit with additional USB devices. Any Linux ALSA compatible sound card will do its job, if you need more output channels or MIDI control. A recommended sound card is the Komplete Audio 6. If you want to use Rocket Show to control your lighting, get a device from the supported list here. We recommend ultraDMX Micro.